Get your locally-grown vegetable starts and support NPTL!
Due to COVID-19, we will observe these guidelines from Portland Farmers Markets:
- Maintain 6-foot social distancing at all times.
- If you have symptoms, or have been exposed to someone who does, stay home.
- Send one member of your household to shop.
- Only touch what you’re going to buy.
- Shop as quickly as possible to make space for others.
Payment via credit/debit card only. No cash.
- Beans, white
- Bok Choy
- Broccoli Rabe
- Brussel Sprouts
- Butternut Squash
- Jalapeno pepper
- Kale varieties
- Lettuce varieties
- Peas, sugar snap
- Serrano tampiqueno
- Shishito pepper
- Spaghetti squash
- Black Sea man
- Russian Black Krem
- Jellybean red/yellow
- Crimson Carmello
- Oregon Spring
The plant sale fundraiser will be located at the Historic Kenton Firehouse, 2209 N Schofield Street, Portland, Oregon 97217.
Proceeds go to the North Portland Tool Library & a local branch of Boots to Roots.